The “My Favorites” Function
Some items like milk and butter are on every grocery list you write. Rather than ask you to trawl the website to find these items each time you shop with Fields, we’ve created a “My Favorites” function. From now on, you can add your regular items to this list and each time you log in, you can access this saved list through “My Account”. With all your favorite items saved in one place, you can use the time you save shopping for these on browsing for other treats and promotions!
Here’s a step-by-step guide on using “My Favorites”:
1. Find your favorite items the conventional way (we promise this is the last time!)
2. Click on the Add to My Favorites tab at the bottom of the Product Description
3. Next time you shop at Fields, click on My Account in the top right hand corner of the page
4. Select “My Favorites” from the list on the left hand side of My Account page
5. With a few clicks, you can select any or all of your favorites, and add to cart